At McMurry we are dedicated to providing a nurturing, inviting and safe environment for your child. We strive to present God’s love to each and every child through a variety of activities.
- Weekly Sunday School at 9:30am
- Girl Scouts
- Vacation Bible School
- Community Egg Hunt (in April) and Annual Fall Festival (in October)
- Nursery Services available for children Newborn - 4 years old, but little ones are always welcome in the service.
We are a community that helps youth become aware of and grow in their relationship with Jesus Christ. If you’re looking for a space where you can hang out with fellow Christians, find acceptance, and have fun while learning about God then McMurry youth is the place for you.
- Sunday School at 9:30am (6th-12th grade)
- Weekly Youth Group Meetings 5:30-7:00pm on Wednesdays (6th-12th grade)
- Attend multiple fun getaways to interact with other Christian youth
- Opportunities to attend camps and mission trips Register for Camp
- Participate in Praise Band or choir
- Confirmation classes
There are many opportunities for adults at McMurry UMC to grow in faith and serve God and our community. Our church provides a loving and supporting family atmosphere with opportunities for all to find grace and friends in Christ.
- Sunday School at 9:30am
- Bible Studies
- Choir (Practice 6:30pm-7:30pm on Wednesdays)
- Praise Band
- Church-wide dinners every Wednesday at 5:30pm-6:30pm
- Opportunities to serve our community locally and abroad
- Active Cursillo community